We have a number of specialty groups affiliated with WAQA.
Other options, if you are looking for a group include:
- Searching local notice boards in libraries and shopping centres
- Posting your own notice seeking like-minded quilters
- Contacting your local council. (If a local group is big enough it may be utilizing a hall provided by the council).
- Contact your local quilt shop(s). Local groups may be known to them.
- Alternatively, some quilt shops run open quilting days (for a fee) where you may meet local quilters who also participate in local groups.