With another year passing and many creative brains in the Association’s membership – there is always going to be the odd piece of fabric or a notion that has crept into your stash. Are any of those items taking up a portion of prime real-estate within your perfectly manicured Sewing room storage solutions?
This year the Members Bazaar will be held on Sewing Day and Sewing Night, 17th & 18th September.
It is your opportunity to dust the cobwebs of those unused bits and bobs and offer them up for sale in a great de-stash fashion.
Helpful things to know…
- We have limited space available especially at sewing day so you will only be able to bring one small table per person to display your wares.
- There will be no reserved spaces on the day, so if you are wishing to be near a friend please arrive early.
- Sewing day arrivals are from 8.30am – 9am
- Sewing night arrivals from 6pm – 6.30pm
- Please consider having your little stall at Sewing Night along with sewing day. Many of our sewing nights attendees work full time or have other commitments on a Tuesday and it would be lovely to share with them also. It also is a much better sales opportunity for you.
- You are invited to sell home made goods, notions, tools and fabrics all from your own cupboards. As this intended to support our members, we kindly ask you to refrain from selling commercially offered items.
To register your interest Contact Carla Smales by Text on 0423136009 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space.
Additionally, if you are unable to attend please let me know at your earliest convenience so that your place can be offered to another member.
There are still some spaces left for Sewing night.